Final design mock up using my fabric

It was now time to start creating my final piece so I did a mock up on the mannequin. I still really love the design I think it works so well! I did have to change the design slightly as I didn’t have enough fabric to do what I did for my mock up. I tightened the fabric round the waist just under the bust to add shape and I had the side of the dress open for a open leg look.ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s