It was the final day to get printing our final fabric. I had chosen a black fabric with white paint as I thought the design would show more. I had my fabric layed out and ready to go when disaster struck. I printed the ink onto the fabric and once I removed it to see the design I was welcomed by this;
The ink completely bled through due to the screen . I’m not sure what I had happened as the screen was not blocked by any paint. I had to scrape my material and re-expose my design onto a new silk screen board.
I waited for an hour for the board to dry before restarting. Although there had been a disaster I managed to get my final fabric printed wonderfully in 30 minutes. I am pleased with the final fabric.