Update design

I feel I couldn’t do the dress as I was unsure how to stitch it without removing it off the mannequin and when requested help wasn’t really helped. So I decided as I had 1 day left to make I would go back to my original idea which was a vest. I felt disappointed as I really wanted to do something more challenging and I hate giving up on things. I decided I wasn’t going to create just an ordinary vest I created something different. 

ImageImageImageImageImage

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s